Weezmo is looking for a top-notch Product Manager, to join our team. The product manager will be responsible for managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, including - customer-facing engagements, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, as well as defining the product strategy. The product manager will also work closely with engineering to deliver winning products with a great user experience that customers love. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
· End-to-end product management, including product vision, strategy, roadmap, requirements definition, development, and release.
· Compose specifications documents, mock-ups, and user stories.
· Manage complicated products in terms of functionality and performance.
· Identify user pain-points and drive product innovation.
· Work closely with Sales, Marketing, R&D, QA, Support and Project management to manage effective communication between the stakeholders and appropriate audiences
· 1-2years of experience in managing product.
· High level in Power Point.
· Compose specifications documents and mock-ups.
· Previous experience working in a development environment with development teams.
· Previous experience in the ad-tech/marketing/B2B/SAAS industry.
· Strong understanding of all product development lifecycle aspects.
· Ability to engage, present and explain complex technical notions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor'sDegree in Information systems/Computer Science/Engineering or relevant technical experience
· Experience within a fast-growing organization
· Knowledge and hands-on experience with user experience
· Passionate to work in a dynamic start up environment.